Monday, October 26, 2009

News From Barcelona Swimming Pool Show

Well we're back from Barcelona. We had a great time, Barcelona's such a great city (even when it rains). The show was much quieter than previous years, still good though. Didn't really find much to tell you about. Lots of the smaller stalls with safety items just weren't there. I was impressed with a product called SWIMFIN. I've added a link at the side if you're interested in this product. It's a fun idea to help kids stay afloat and balanced in the water. I like this product and I've heard from several friends in the UK that they are becoming very popular as swimming aids during official swimming lessons. They come in an assortment of colours, so you'll be sure to find a colour your child likes.

I did see another range of products I loved. They're not in any way, shape or form safety items though. They're for kids and adults who are already good swimmers, but so much fun.
I might have to add a fun page with my own safety warning added. Watch out for more information coming soon.

Other than that it was the general pool cleaning ideas, pumps, heaters, spa's and pool builders.
No new and exciting products this time around. Oh well.

Best wishes and STAY SAFE

p.s. I've added a couple of new products down the side for you to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment