Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Safety Turtle Summer Offer


I have a fantastic summer offer. We pride ourselves on always offering great prices. This summer I am able to offer the SAFETY TURTLE BASIC PACK (1 base station and 1 wristband) for an amazingly low 175.00€ that's a saving of 12.00€ off our normal price.

This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER.

Our last delivery was for 50 alarms, we managed to get a great price and we've passed the saving on to you. The alarms are selling fast and I don't know how long this offer will last. I will try to get the same deal for the next order but I can't guarantee it. So to get this amazing offer you need to act now go straight to http://www.poolsafeeurope.com/ and buy your Safety Turtle Anti Drowning Alarm today. You'll not only be saving money, you'll be protecting your loved ones and saving lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment