Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Swimming Aids.

Swimming aids are a fantastic and fun way to develop a child's confidence in the water and help them to learn to swim. Below I have Listen a few of my favourite swimming aids but I want to take a moment to issue a word of warning. Swimming aids are never a substitute for parental/adult supervision. Whenever a child is in the pool it is absolutely vital that he/she is supervised. A swimming aid will NOT prevent your child from drowning.

Use the swimming aids as intended and have great fun.






I also recommend the use of arm bands for beginner swimmers. I have used them for both of my boys whilst learning to swim, they help build confidence and a love of the water. As your child improves you can let a little air out of the arm bands giving less and less support.

Remember that swimming aids are designed to be used with adult supervision at all times.

Stay Safe by the pool and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment